One Pot Rigatoni Bolognese (Serves 2)
Prep & Cook Time: 30-35mins
Serves: 2 pax
We hear you! Another one pot meal added to our menu. Make dinner time quick and easy, everything cooks in one pot – even the pasta cooks right in the sauce! Why rigatoni? Simply because sauces love to cling to this pasta, making this particular pasta exceptionally delicious with a classic meat sauce like bolognese.
From Our Kit
– Ground Beef x 250g
– Yellow Onion x 1
– Carrot x 1
– Celery x 1
– Crushed Tomato Sauce x 200g
– Grated Parmesan Cheese x 2 tbsps
– Tomato Paste x 2 tbsps
– Beef Stock x 300g
– Rigatoni Pasta x 190g
– Vegetable Oil x 1 tbsp
– Garlic Powder
– Italian Seasoning
From Your Kitchen
– Medium Saucepan / Pot with lid
– Chopping Board
– Salt / Sugar / Pepper
How To Cook
1. Wash and pat dry all fresh produce.
2. Peel and chop onion finely.
3. Peel and cut carrots into small cubes.
4. Cut celery into small cubes.
FINISH YOUR DISH
1. Heat saucepan/pan with vegetable oil.
2. Add in chopped onions and fry till fragrant and translucent.
3. Add in ground beef, spread them in a thin layer over the base of your saucepan/pan and brown the beef.
4. Add in chopped carrots and celery, stir for about 2mins.
5. Add in combined seasoning, tomato paste, a pinch of salt and black pepper. Stir well to combine.
6. Stir in beef stock and crushed tomato sauce. Stir well, pasta should be covered with the liquid.
7. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook until pasta is done, about 15-20mins. Add some water during cooking, if needed.
8. Have a taste of the sauce and season with salt/pepper according to your desired taste.
9. Portion between plates and top with grated parmesan cheese.