Vegan Korean BBQ Wraps (Serves 2)
Prep & Cook Time: 30mins
Serves: 2 pax
All goodness in 1 wrap! Crisp tortilla encased with Korean BBQ flavoured plant-based minced meat and paired with crunchy lettuce and savoury, tart kimchi. A wholesome meal for a busy weekday.
From Our Kit
– Plant-Based Minced Beef x 250g
– Tortilla Wraps x 4pcs
– Garlic x 4
– Kimchi x 80g
– Lettuce x 8pcs
– Vegetable Oil x 1 tbsp
– Sesame Oil
– Ground Black Pepper
– Cooking Wine
– Coconut Sugar
– Soy Sauce
– Sesame Oil
– Ground Ginger
From Your Kitchen
– Frying Pan
– Chopping Board
– Salt / Sugar / Pepper
How To Cook
1. Wash and pat dry all fresh produce.
2. Peel and chop garlic finely.
3. Pour combined marinade into bowl with plant-based minced beef, stir well and marinade for 10mins.
COOK PLANT-BASED MINCED BEEF
1. Heat frying pan with vegetable oil.
2. Add in chopped garlic and fry till fragrant.
3. Add in marinated plant-based minced beef and cook, stirring continuously for 3-4mins.
4. Pour in combined sauces and toss for another 1-2mins or till sauce is absorbed and plant-based minced beef is cooked through.
5. Have a taste and season with salt/sugar/pepper according to your desired taste.
6. Plate up and set aside.
FINISH YOUR DISH
1. Heat up a clean and dry frying pan/skillet.
2. Place tortilla wrap and toast over low heat till bottom is slightly brown and crisp.
3. Repeat for all the wraps.
4. Serve with lettuce, kimchi and plant-based minced beef.
HOW TO WRAP:
1. Place a toasted tortilla on a plate. Toasted side down.
2. Place lettuce on the center.
3. Spoon cooked plant-based minced beef on top of the lettuce.
4. Top with kimchi.
5. Fold sides inwards and bring the bottom end upwards and roll into a wrap.